We are excited with our recruiting results for the 2019 camps this year. Our dynamic leadership initiative and opportunity for registered campers in 2019 will continue this year. Learn more about our Pathfinder Leadership Initiative here. Sign up for newsletter announcements on our Contact Page to stay tuned!
2019 Camp Fees
The Registration Fee is all inclusive, including room and board. Late registrations incur an additional $25 fee. The only other expenses are optional spending money for shopping in the village of Lake Placid, or sight seeing at the Olympic venues.
High Peaks Elite welcomes international athletes who wish to experience our camp at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Lake Placid. Please review our INVITATION/RECOMMENDATION process here.
Coach Invitation Policy:
We manage the dynamics of each camp so that it is an optimal training and learning experience for every athlete. The invitation/recommendation to attend camp is a privilege to the athlete and a necessary component in maintaining a balanced roster of athletes. We consider factors such as athlete maturity, levels of experience and capping numbers from any one team. Through this process, our coaches achieve the best mix of athletes to accomplish the objectives of each camp experience.
How to obtain a Coach Invitation/Recommendation:
Ask your running coach to contact us with the necessary information: View INVITATION/RECOMMENDATION process
Registration Submission Below:
You do not need a PayPal account, but you do need a credit card to complete this online payment process.
- Do not register via mobile devices due to the complexity of the forms. The forms work best on desktop or laptop devices.
- DO NOT REGISTER until you are ready to complete all three steps together (registration form, survey, payment.) It is important to register and take the survey at the same time to avoid taking an incorrect survey for the wrong camp.
- You may only register for the camp(s) you have been expressly invited to. If you cannot attend the camp invited to, you must contact the Camp Director to request a change prior to registering. Registrations for the wrong camp date are subject to cancellation and a $20 processing fee.
Register for Camps:
Camp 2: June 29-July 5, 2019
Camp 3: July 29-August 4, 2019
- Returning Teams/Athletes Registration is initiated with an announcement sent to all athletes who attended camp the previous year several weeks prior to the official Nov. 7 opening of registration.
- Open Registration for first-time athletes begins on Nov. 7 through June 4, 2019.